Hello animal lovers!
My name is Anna (33 years old) and I will take great care of your loved ones while you are on vacation or at work.
I have a lot of experience in caretaking of animals. I have had them since childhood: 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 dogs (English Bulldogs), a turtle, rats and hamsters. I love all kind of animals, especially dogs!
For the last four years I live in Brussels next to the Duden Park (5 minutes walking) in a penthouse with a large terrace and an isolated guest room (if your animal needs peace). The apartment is comfortable, clean and calm. There is an air condition for summer time and an elevator in the building!
I have a car (suv) in case you need a pick up. Near my house (3 minutes walk) there is a good veterinary clinic in case of need. I only take care of vaccinated pets. I will ask you to show the vaccine passport of your animal.
I live with my husband (34 years old, German) and a dog (English Bulldog, 4 years old, boy). I am almost always at home and ready to give a lot of time and love to your animals.
I would be very glad to meet you and your pet! If you want to visit my place before bringing your animals, don’t hesitate to ask. 😊
For the services in my home:
1. Do you have an outdoor space? I have а big terrace. The dogs can be there when I’m there (30m-1h), if the weather is good.
2. The dog can go outside as the dog needs. Normally I go with my dog 3 times a day for 15 min (because it’s a bulldog). If your dog needs longer walks it’s ok.
3. Together with me and my husband on the bed can sleep only our own dog. But your pet can sleep close to the bed on a pillow, or in any other place in our house where your dog thinks it’s good 😊
4. How many dogs can you board at the same time? Only one.
Now for services in the owner's home:
1. What is the minimum amount of time you’ll stay with the pets during your home visits for the rate in your profile? 1-2 hours (for visit), 8 hours (for day care), 24 hours (for house sitting)
2. When are you available for those services? All the time
3. What services will be included during your stay? Walking, giving food, playing, cuddling, a lot of love 😊
All the best, Anna
Thank you very much Anna! I felt very comfortable leaving our 10 week pup with you. Great communication to arrange the visit. Patient with Roger who was in the middle of an hyperactive puppy moment :).
She was super quick in replying and extremely kind. Everything went super well and she was available to stay at our place with our dog Sherlock. She's pays attention to the details to make sure she knows how to best treat your dog.
I can absolutely recommend her if you need to leave your animal friend for some hours or a day! 🐕
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!