My name is Giulia, I am 24, from Italy, and if there is something I love more than pizza is animals. I am a master's student in Environmental and Animal law and am currently in Brussels for an internship at a conservation NGO - which is unluckily unpaid.
I would love to spend my free time around animals since I have been around pets my whole life, from owning to volunteering at pet shelters. My last dog, a born-deaf Akita, passed away recently and since I currently can't afford to have a dog or a cat, pet-sitting sounded the perfect occasion to me.
I can play, feed, wash, give medicine and walk your pet of any species, breed, and size. I have also some basic knowledge of dog training and I will always try to make your pet feeling stimulated and active! Unluckily I cannot board pets at my place because I do not live alone, but I'd love to spend time with them in the environment they feel most safe in or for a nice walk in the park/city.
🐾 All services include photo and video updates of your pet.🐾
- Up to twice a day;
- From 30 minutes to 1 hour each visit;
- Food and water refill;
- Playtime (if needed);
- Cleaning (of the litter or the pet if needed);
- Can be combined with a walk for dogs!
- Pick up and drop off at your house.
- From 30 min to 1.5 hour.
- I bring water with me!
- Walks are carried in any area preferred by you;
- Playtime with other dogs in fenced areas or on leash;
- Up to 24 hours;
- Maximum 3 days in a row;
- It includes all services provided during the home visits (food, water, cleaning etc)
- As many walks and playtime your dog or cat wants.
- I can also water plants, pick up the mail and take out the trash.
I am always available in the evening, while I can guarantee mornings and afternoons and full days if booked at least a couple of days in advance (but I am very flexible, so ask me!)
* I have also experience with horses - I have been owning one for now 10 years. If you have a horse in a stable close by Brussels, I will be happy to help with grooming, exercise, or turn out!
We were very happy with Giulia. She took a very good care of our cat.
- Experience with big dogs (molossers and wolfdogs);
- Experience with deaf dogs;
- Knowledge of many interactive and engaging games;
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!